How much is postage?
Under 500 grams $8.95
500g - 1kg $12.20
1kg - 3kg $15.35
3kg - 5kg $18.50
* Website orders over $100 AUD qualify for FREE worldwide delivery. All items will be sent by tracked parcel post.
Local pick up and local delivery is available at no charge (Toowoomba only).
Overseas destinations - International airmail postage is charged as a flat rate per region as follows:
- Malaysia $15.00 AUD
- New Zealand $11.55 AUD
- China $13.80 AUD
- United Kingdom, Ireland and Aland Islands $21.20 AUD
- United States and Canada $17.00 AUD
- Rest of the world $30.00 AUD
* Free shipping is not available for custom orders unless a website order of over $100 AUD has been placed at the same time.
How long will my package take to arrive?
Packages are usually sent 1-3 days after payment is received. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery within Australia and 2-3 weeks for international delivery.
I purchased a KJazzled accessory as a gift, but my friend would like to return it, what do I do?
Goods sold are non-refundable, unless fault or breakage occurs within 3 months, of unused items. In such cases we offer the option of an exchange or refund.
Please note we cannot exchange or refund for ‘change of mind’. Please choose carefully.
How can I pay?
Payments can be made by either Paypal, credit card, direct deposit and cash.
Do you offer lay-by?
Yes, lay-by is available upon request, however a 20% deposit is required to hold items. Contact us with your required items and we'll organise a payment plan suitable for you (T&C's apply).
How do I know my personal information is safe?
All information provided to KJazzled is handled securely and is only used to deliver the products/services you have requested from our website. Unless requested to do so we DO NOT use your information to inform you of new products or any other information. We hate spam as much as you do!
Your personal information will never be sold to third parties.
How do I care for my KJazzled Jewellery?
1. Keep jewellery away from perfumes and chemicals.
2. Don't wear jewellery to the gym or whilst showering.
3. Take necklaces off before going to bed.
4. When not wearing your jewellery keep it in the organza jewellery pouch which is supplied with each and every purchase.
What is the time frame for custom orders?
The time frame of your custom order depends on the availability of stock and our workload turn-around at the time of ordering. However at all times we will keep you updated as to the progress of your custom order.
How do I organise a jewellery party?
KJazzled offers in-home jewellery parties for the adults as well as children's birthday beading parties (Toowoomba area only).
Simply contact us through the Contact Us option on the menu or via email at to obtain further information or to book a date.
Alternatively we can be reached via telephone on 0407 636 724.