You Asked, We Answered
How much is postage?
* Website orders over $50 AUD qualify for FREE Australia-wide delivery. All items will be sent by tracked parcel post.
Postage for order under $50 AUD are as follows:
Under 500 grams $9.20
500g - 5kg $15.70
Over 5kg $18.95
Local pick up and local delivery is available at no charge (Toowoomba/Westbrook area only). Simply select "Delivery/Pickup" through the "Your Cart" section on our website, or if a custom made piece/repair is delivered to the Toowoomba/Westbrook area this will be applied automatically.
Overseas destinations - :
* Website orders over $100 AUD qualify for FREE world-wide delivery.
International airmail postage is charged as a flat rate per region as follows for orders under $100 AUD:
- Malaysia $15.00 AUD
- New Zealand $18.20 AUD
- China $13.80 AUD
- United Kingdom, Ireland and Aland Islands $21.20 AUD
- United States and Canada $17.00 AUD
- Rest of the world $30.00 AUD
* Free shipping is not available for custom orders unless a website order of over $100 AUD has been placed at the same time.
KJazzled Jewellery will not be held responsible for lost or damaged items once handed over to Australia Post.
How long will my package take to arrive?
Packages are usually sent 1-3 days after payment is received. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery within Australia and 2-4 weeks for international delivery.
I purchased a KJazzled accessory as a gift, but my friend would like to return it, what do I do?
Goods sold are non-refundable, unless fault or breakage occurs within 3 months of unused items. In such cases we offer the option of an exchange or refund.
Please note we cannot exchange or refund for ‘change of mind’. Please choose carefully.
How can I pay?
Payments can be made by either Paypal, credit card, direct deposit and cash.
Lay-by is available upon request, however a 20% deposit is required to hold items. Contact us with your required items and we'll organise a payment plan suitable for you (T&C's apply).
How do I know my personal information is safe?
All information provided to KJazzled is handled securely and is only used to deliver the products/services you have requested from our website. Unless requested to do so we DO NOT use your information to inform you of new products or any other information. We hate spam as much as you do!
Your personal information will never be sold to third parties.
How do I care for my KJazzled Jewellery?
1. Keep jewellery away from perfumes and chemicals.
2. Don't wear jewellery to the gym or whilst showering.
3. Take necklaces off before going to bed.
4. When not wearing your jewellery keep it in the organza jewellery pouch which is supplied with each and every purchase.
1. When putting on and taking off stretch bracelets avoid pulling the bracelet.
2. Gently roll it on and off.
3. Although designed on high quality, strong stretch cord, if the bracelets are yanked, pulled or stretched these motions will eventually lead to the elastic snapping.
4. When wearing bracelets do not wear perfume, moisturizer or other products on your wrist as they may remove the colours from beads.
What is the time frame for custom orders?
The time frame of your custom order depends on the availability of stock and our workload turn-around at the time of ordering. However at all times we will keep you updated as to the progress of your custom order.
How do I organise a jewellery party?
KJazzled offers in-home jewellery parties for the adults as well as children's birthday beading parties (Toowoomba area only). Simply contact us through the Contact Us option on the menu or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain further information or to book a date.
Alternatively we can be reached via telephone on 0407 636 724.